360 degree tax review
We have a bespoke tax review system to offer a holistic assessment of your tax status and highlight opportunities, threats and offer solutions to your personal and corporate tax needs.
Our Tax Review Service offers in-depth analysis of your tax return process and ensure that you are paying the correct tax as well as taking advantage of tax relief due to you and your company. We will ensure that your tax affairs are in order and you are not liable for any fines or charges from H M Revenue & Customs.
Our Certified Chartered Accountants, Tax and Business Advisors will
- undertake an annual review of your income tax liability
- prepare a full income tax calculation, together with schedules
- determine whether a tax return is needed and advise you accordingly
- submit any repayment claim to H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf
It is your responsibility as well as that of every business to advise H M Revenue & Customs if you need to complete a tax return or if there is a change in financial circumstances. Once we have undertaken this tax review service on your behalf, we can advise you if you are required to complete a tax return. H M Revenue & Customs can charge interest and penalties if this is left too late.
For example, H M Revenue & Customs needs to know if:
- You sell or give away chargeable assets worth more than £42,400 (for the tax year 2011-12)
- You have tax due at the end of the year that cannot be collected via your PAYE tax code for the following year
- You have income from property that is more than £2,500 per annum
- You become self-employed
Do any of the requirements above apply to you?
Contact us today and see how we can take away your tax headache.
Our Tax Review Team meet regularly and report on each client, establishing areas for concern or issues that will be of interest to you and may require immediate attention. That way we’re always ahead of the curb any penalties and offer proactive advice and support, allowing you to make informed decisions without time pressures.
We then use our panel of experts to maximise your tax savings and protect and grow your personal wealth, bringing in additional specialists if areas highlighted have implications on your business plan or strategic approach.
Tax Review Service
Many people find it complicated and time-consuming to review their tax position so it’s no wonder that almost 1 million people a year are fined for failing to file tax returns to H M Revenue & Customs on time.
Worse still errors by H M Revenue & Customs are regularly reported, one in four tax returns are calculated incorrectly.
Our Tax Review team will:
- deal with all your tax affairs (excluding self employment)
- include employment income, pensions, benefits and expenses
- plus capital gains, investments and 1 rental property
- complete your tax return and all necessary schedules
- calculate your tax position
- send you a full copy and explanatory notes
- file your return online to H M Revenue & Customs
- deal with the Revenue on your behalf
- be available for all your tax queries and questions
Unfortunately, we can no longer guarantee submission of returns by 31st January for new clients.
You may still apply for our service, but you may be fined by the HM Revenue & Customs for late submission.