Inheritance tax planning
Tailored wealth succession planning enables a smooth transition to the next generation as well as minimising tax liabilities.
We can advise…
- Individuals whose estate planning is close to the nil rate band or many times larger
- Techniques to mitigate inheritance tax on family homes, family businesses and investment portfolios
- On both lifetime transfers and Wills.
However, estate planning is not solely about tax and we adopt a common sense approach, helping you to ensure your own financial needs are met and to avoid “giving away too much too soon”.
Trusts aren’t just for the very lonely. Trusts can be used as part of a wealth protection strategy to protect assets as well as tax planning vehicles, particularly as part of inheritance tax planning.
We can advise on the setting up and running of…
- Discretionary trusts
- Accumulation and maintenance trusts for children
- Interest in possession trusts.
We can deal with all trust accounting and tax matters on your behalf.
An independent financial advisor can assist with all of the following…
- Life assurance
- Critical illness
- Income protection
- Elder care
- Private medical
- School fees planning.