Every employee or employer has to pay taxes. Ignoring or making mistakes on you tax returns can be costly. That’s why tax planning helps to give you peace of mind.
Tax issues are a matter of interest to all – employees and employers alike. We provide expert advice on the tax implications of any particular course of action so that shortfalls are avoided. The services we offer range from the special requirements of the self-employed to complicated inheritance tax plans or advice on group company structures. We work with our clients to plan ahead by gathering all the information required for accurate tax assessment and payment of tax due. This is because the best way to pay less tax is to plan ahead.
Besides with the right tax planning advice from Verity Accountants, you’ll keep more of your money to enjoy, invest, save or pass on to your family.
Business Tax Planning
For all business, Verity Accountants and Tax Advisors will support you to complete a corporate tax return. Particularly when your business is growing rapidly, we can help you to see the long-term picture of how taxation can impact the sustained growth of your business. We can of course assist with the preparation of company accounts, company tax returns and tax computations, but where we really shine is in our ability to use our specialist technical knowledge to save you tax.
Due to the ever-changing legislation relating to business tax, our expert Accountants and Tax Advisors act proactively to apply tax strategies relevant to different businesses. This way, we’re able to offer services to businesses that face large tax bills, with a more extensive planning.
Business Tax Services
Our specific business tax services could include:
- Discovering and implementing the most efficient tax structure for your business
- Ensuring you benefit from tax reliefs relevant to you and your business
- Looking for tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Helping you time transactions so you reduce tax exposure
- Explore your eligibility for research and development tax credits
Personal Tax Planning
We have a dedicated team of expert Chartered Accountants and Certified Tax Advisors who are solely focused on supporting you with all tax matters. We support a sizeable number of clients with personal tax clients and deal with tax matters of all complexity.
Personal tax matters including Self-Assessment are the responsibilities of the individuals. That’s individuals have to complete their own Tax Returns and to ensure that they pay the right amount of tax. Often, this is not a simple and straightforward. If wrongly done, Tax Returns can result in severe penalties from the Taxman. That’s is why it’s important to get Self-Assessment Returns right.
Whether you need assistance with your self assessment tax return or advice on
inheritance tax planning, our expert tax advisors are here to help you.
Personal Tax Services
Our Personal Tax Services include Self-Assessment for:
- Company Directors
- Self-employed people including business partners
- Individuals with more complicated tax affairs including those who pay higher rate tax
Our Tax Advisors provide insightful advice on minimizing tax advice liability
for all personal taxes, including:
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax (CGT)
- Inheritance tax (IHT)
- Non-domiciliary taxes
Why use Verity Tax Services?
Our expert Tax Advisors and Certified Chartered Accountants can help you to pay less tax and remain compliant. We provide personal tax services both for business owners and private individuals including
- Ensuring all tax allowances and deductions are claimed
- Having the peace of mind that your taxes have been accurately calculated
- Taking the lead in managing the filing of the return before the deadline
- Ensuring that disputes with people who receive rent or other income from land
- and property in the UK are resolved
Specific Personal Tax Services
We offer a wide range of personal tax services including:
- Completing and filing relevant returns
- Advice on minimizing personal taxes
- Advising on making tax payments
- Completing and filing Self-Assessment tax returns
- Advice on which payments are due and when
- Extracting profit from your business
- Advice on trusts and estates.
- Computation of liabilities
- Tax enquiries
- Gift Aid strategies
- Tax disputes
- School fee planning
- Correspondence with HMRC
- Inheritance tax planning
- Tax Investigation Fees Protection
- Remuneration strategies
- Tax-efficient savings
- Planning for a comfortable retirement
- Inheritance tax planning
- Doing the necessary calculations
- Dealing with HMRC on your behalf
- Acting for you in any enquiry
- Providing proactive advice on minimising your tax liabilities
Would you like to know more?
We offer initial free consultations on tax planning. Please feel free to get in touch via email or our quick contact form below or to speak to an advisor phone T: +44(0) 203 643 5295.