Support for International Businesses
Our International Business Support Team provide bespoke services to ensure that you run businesses in accordance with international business regulations and country-specific requirements.
Whether you’re running an international business in the UK or are looking to establish one aboard, our expert internal business advisors will be able to support you to restructure your overseas assets.
Our team of international business and tax specialists have the knowledge and expertise to assist. Through our membership of KPMG International we’re able to provide world-class accounting, finance, assurance, tax and specialist business advice worldwide. We draw on internationally recognised industry and service line experts in over 80 countries.
How we help clients
Specific Business Sector Support in the UK
Our clients include privately owned UK companies with overseas operations as well as large UK subsidiaries of major multinational groups. With increasing mobility in a global business, capital and economy operations, we also provide specialist tax advice for a large number of expatriates and non-domiciled individuals, both in the UK and abroad. Our International Business Advisors have been advising UK and overseas companies for many years on all aspects of business start-up and operation.
We offer traditional and specialized expertise for the international business community:
- Audit and accounts: Our Audit and Accounts Team ensure that your business accounts are compliant with regulations
- Selection of most efficient trading entity: Whether you need help to set up or expand a business, our expert Business Advisors recommend the most efficient trading and taxation structure for your business now, and in the future.
- Domestic tax issues: Our Tax Advice team will advise on the most efficient means of meeting your domestic tax responsibilities.
- International tax issues: We’ll draw on several years of expertise to guide you through the complexities of international tax regulations, with a focus on lmport Duties, Remuneration, Employment Tax, Transfer Pricing and VAT while mitigating your exposure, and reflecting on the impact of double tax treaties.
- Business Strategy: For a large number of clients, we support strategic growth by assisting with such decisions as: where to base operations, how to access local funding (eg. enterprise zones, regional grants).
Expanding Your Business Overseas
Expanding any business especially International Business brings many new challenges. Issues with different tax regulations and employment laws are critical, but in many instances such issues are just the tip of the iceberg. We can help you manage the numerous issues from double taxation treaties, exchange control regulations to different legal systems and structures. Through KPMG International we can introduce you to professional advisers anywhere in the world.
Our International Tax teams are highly experienced in supporting a range of business and tax needs of people who come to live in the UK as well as British citizens who live and work abroad. We provide business advice to private individuals and businesses with international interests who want to support their people through the complex process of settling down in a new country.
Get in touch, so we can help you and your business to flourish on the global scale.